Smartwatch

The Book Of Massage

Saturday 18 December 2010

Sweet and Beautiful is Remedy Pain Faster for Facial Massage

I wake up very early in the morning before my husband and children start the coffee and I ask myself, why not look at my friends / colleagues. I see my old face. 

When it happened to me, I see a younger girl, I see a woman (almost) 40 years. I remember when my mother was when I wake up I look in the mirror in the morning. I see my face! Aagh what happened to me, where's my young face? lived my years. I need a refreshing look. My class reunion is coming and my skin is tight and dry. Of course, I am old and have three children. But who knows? I think I need a massage. Not one, so I'm feeling much better, but it is best to shop around. I need a massage to the face!


Massage is not a new medical breakthrough, no, this art is practiced throughout the world. Chinese records dating back to 3000 years, the use of the document, the former Hindus, Persians and Egyptians applied forms of massage for many ailments and Hippocrates wrote papers recommending the very use of rubbing and friction for joint and circulation problems . This is done to strengthen and promote relaxation and wellness. Facial massage is back in other cultures recorded, but the western version is a new century of innovation of the twentieth century. Many European operators have come in the U.S. recently to teach others.






When are your face dry to the touch? I often feel that my face needs more moisture, and I'm sure if you have oily skin, in particular, is needed. Defects? The thin lines, red lines and texture of the skin and can be reduced through massage. A facial massage can also reverse the signs of aging. It 'better than Botox!

The Art of Indian Face Massage: How to Give Yourself a Natural FaceliftWait do not go for the invasive facelift. Try Indian massage of the face, otherwise known as the facelift. The massage is gentle and the release of stress in the muscles of the face. With the release of this stress, to relax our face, our face can look younger, more relaxed, less stressed. We all know that the stress of everyday life. It shows on our faces.

Do you think this is the limit of a facial massage? No, there are other advantages. Have you noticed how the glow of the skin of your baby? It 's so sweet and beautiful, is stain free and not bloated at all. A healthy skin is a sign of a healthy body and mind. increased production of collagen, which helps to reduce wrinkles. also strengthens the skin under the chin, so that the double chin, who, incidentally, occurs in thin people and fat.


             Top Reader Book of Facial Massage :
        The Face Lift Massage: Rejuvenate Your Skin and Banish Wrinkles     Structure of the Child Facial Massage - Yukuto Tanaka (Dvd Included) [Japanese Edition]      Ko Bi Do Ancient Way of Beauty Japanese Facial Massage

Related Posts with Thumbnails