Smartwatch

The Book Of Massage

Thursday 23 December 2010

Sierra Comfort Professional Series Portable Massage Table Chep Price $114.99

   SierraComfort MT-201 Massage Table at Amzon is the perfect table for the professional who demands quality, performance and value.
    I bought this table because I am an independent contractor and necessary, replace the table of my job. I really wish I would have bought one that was better quality after the display was a table for $ 300 and this is just the beginning for a great price. And I was looking for the best site massage and there was only Price $114.99. 

Sierra Comfort Professional Series Portable Massage Table


I feel like I have pulled the wool over the eyes, give me, was better than what it is. The foam padding on the table is of poor quality sinks too quickly and that you understand, have sunk into the wood below. I had the same problem as other reviewers that my face had been crushed on one side to the finish. The foam is such that you can not do better. 


    I think I expected, quality, because that's what everyone says, it was received. I added a star because the wooden table that has the quality I expected. Not as good as the best tables, but still pretty good. If I was not sure I'm not saying $ 40 shipping back, I'd buy it again and better. No serious massage therapist at the table.

Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #5 in Health & Personal Care > Health Care > Massage & Relaxation > Professional Massage Equipment > Tables
Related Posts with Thumbnails